By: Natalie Jean
As the season of summer arrives, I welcome it with open arms. Summer is the time of year when you can just relax and enjoy the warm sunshine. Pour a glass of iced tea and just soak in the beauty of it all from the front porch, Ah, yes sweet summertime!
One thing that I love about the changing of the seasons is the chance to switch things up in your wardrobe.
Today I wanted to share a few places that you can check out online to get a new piece or two for that fresh summer style. (Sorry fellas, this post is for the ladies.) As you scroll, click on the images to visit the websites and find that perfect necklace, dress, bag, or summer sandal!
These are just a few of my favorite pieces pictured above, but I know that with June already here I need to figure out my summer staples. I think that these pieces are definitely "must-haves," especially for travel and going on little adventures:
- flowy, lightweight tops
- a good, sturdy bag to carry all your important things (like your camera, wallet, and a hoodie in case it gets cold)
- a versatile necklace that can go with a blouse or simple tee
- a pair of shorts that you feel comfortable in
- some good-quality denim
- breathable sneakers or boots for long walks/hiking
- linen pieces, whether a dress or top, will keep you cool
What are your go-to summer staples this year?